This was a big weekend for Ava. We got rid of the binki. While she was only allowed to have it when she slept I still felt it was time to give it up before she got too attached later on. Friday and Saturday night went pretty well, she didn't even fuss too much. Saturday nap was spent in the car driving to and from Jeff city so she didn't miss it then either. Today nap time on the other hand was a lil hard. She screamed for a long time before going down, because she wanted her binki. But I think the hard part is over. I only say this because she's spending the night with Grandma tonight...lol...
Like I said we took a trip to Jeff City this weekend. We went to see Chris' great aunt Marie. It was a family affiar and Ava enjoyed hanging out with her cousins.
Chillin with my cousin Wil
Wil was her new best friend for the day.
Playing the organ. Not sure why but she decided it would be fun to wear Wil's vest.
Chris, Ava, Grandma Sharon and Aunt Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment