Monday, December 10, 2007

Gross Quizno's.

I had to share with you all my experience at Quizno's today. I had gone there on my lunch break. And I ordered my sandwhich and then the lady put my sandwhich through the oven and then helpped the next person. While waiting for my sandwhich to come out of the oven a guy comes out of the bathroom and goes behind the counter and goes on about being out of paper towels. Meanwhile the other guy behind the counter that was slicing meat tells him "take care of her [referring to me] and I'll go get the key". So this guy that came out of the bathroom with no Quizno's uniform on starts to dress my sandwhich WITH NO GLOVES ON. Remember he just came out of the bathroom!! In utter shock I just stared at him as he finished. The lady employee tells him you can go I'll see you Wednesday. I'm still not sure if he was a real employee or was just not on shift. The lady employee is standing at the oven waiting for the lady behind me's sandwhich and tells me she'll be right with me. I just looked at her and said you know what I'm just going to leave now, because that guy just handled my sandwhich with no gloves on and just came out of the bathroom and thats gross! She just looked at me dumbfounded and I walked out the door.
So that was my disgusting experience today. And just to let everyone know to stear clear it was the Quizno's in O'fallon at Hwy K and Mexico Rd.

No comments: