For those of you that don't know.. we're moving!! Yay! We sold our house and bought another one. We close on both next week...yep that means I need to get packing. I'm excited but super stressed. Its one thing after another between forms and inspections from every which end. But thankfully soon it will all be over with.
Ava's 2nd birthday went well. I took her for her 2 year check up and the girl is a whopping 24 1/2 lbs!! lol. But the doctor is always impressed with how well she's doing. She asked if she was talking....I said I don't know when she doesn't. The other morning she came up to me and said "mommy i'm starving". She's very good at communicating what she wants. So hopefully that will make this move a bit easier for her. She's totally ready to be potty trained because she doesn't like to be wet or poopy and always makes sure to tell me about it. She's gone on the potty a lot. Mostly after bath time. Although the other day she went 3 times in one day. So she's ready..we just haven't really pushed it too hard though cause with the move its hard to devote the attention and I hear she might regress a lil after a big move like that. So we wait a few more weeks. We had planned her birthday party outside at a park but of course mother nature decided to be mean again and make it 40 degrees outside. So we moved the party to my mom's house. She had just as much fun anyway. I've got lots of pics, but they'll have to wait until I have more time to upload them.
1 comment:
That's awesome that you finally sold your house...we'll be going through that in the next couple of years and I'm really not looking forward to it! Good luck with all the packing!
Post a Comment