So living with a two year old can be quite entertaining...well take away the temper tantrums and they're funny. The other day driving home she infomed me that she was a super hero and that I was to refer to her as Super Ava. And that she was going to save me from the Daddy Monster. Then started to tell a story which the only part I understood was "once upon a time...."
Ava's been battling colds and sinus infections all month. 2 sinus infections in one month. good times. WEll I had taken her to the doctor and the minute the doctor opened the door she tells her "i've got a bad cough" It was so funny. Then she goes on to talk to the doctor and was so good with her... which was shock because I had to drag her there crying about it.
Then today Ava informed me that she's going to ask Santa for a pig for Christmas. Not a toy pig a real pig so she can pet it she tells me. My friend Melanie asks her where the pig is going to sleep and she tells her in the Laundry room. So apparently she's got it all planned out :)
Not much else going on here. We're getting excited about going to disney world in 11 days! Ava's been really excited. this year will be more fun cause she knows all the characters now. So i'm sure we'll have to get our picture taken with all of them. Can't wait for the warmer weather in Florida though..can't believe we had snow flurries today... i'm not sure I'm quite ready for the snow yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment