
Chris and I can't wait to welcome our lil bundle of joy to the world in April 06. So far I've had a fairly easy pregnancy (knock on wood). That is to say I was a lucky one and didn't get sick in my first trimester. But at 6 months now I'm starting to feel the aches and pains of pregnancy. We tried to find out what we're having but apparently baby is very shy. Hopefully at my next appointment they'll do another ultrasound so we can find out. The suspense is killing me! Plus it will be nice to be able to call the baby an actual name instead of Willie Moe (thats was Chris' doing). Don't worry we will not be naming the baby Willie Moe. I've added a picture of the last ultrasound that was done 3 weeks ago. What do you think looks like me? LoL. If you're like Chris you're probably saying "what am I looking at"
No comments:
Post a Comment