Tuesday, January 3, 2006
Its a.....
GIRL! Went back to the doctor today and convinced her to do another ultrasound. I had just eaten lunch so baby was pretty active and moving around so they were able to get a good picture. Although with a girl there's always that slight possibility that its a boy but the doctor got a pretty good crotch shot so it looks like a girl! I'm just excited that I know what it is now. Now I can go shopping and can plan out the nursery. You know all the important stuff. I think Chris is excited but I'm pretty sure he's thinking "I don't know what to do with a girl". Although I know she'll have him wrapped around her finger. So now its on to naming the baby. And now we can call it something other than Willie Moe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment