Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Lesson learned

On Friday night Chris and I went out for dinner at Bandana's BBQ. We had no complaints, dinner was very good and I paid with my debit card. Today I was pulling out my receipts from my purse and matching them up against my bank statement. Turns out our waitress decided to give her a lil bit more tip than I had written down. Granted it was only a $1 more but a buck is a buck and thats illegal. And if she was getting an extra buck from everyone that night she was making good tips. So I called the manager and I told her what happened and she was shocked, as she should be. She took my information and told me the general manager would be in tomorrow and would call me. She told me she would reimburse me which I'm not too worried about I just wanted to make sure that they investigate their waitress and fire her because she can get the restaurant in some serious trouble. So the moral of the story....always check your credit card statements against your receipts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to follow up....The general manager from Bandanas did call and speak with me. They are going to credit my credit card back and send me a gift certificate for another visit. He was very nice and was glad that I reported the incident.

Anonymous said...

another update...I still have yet to receive my gift card from the general manager. Dirty lying bastard...see if I eat at Bandanas anymore!