Wednesday, January 4, 2006
Who knew...
Who knew that picking a name for a baby would be so hard. Of course every girl grows up saying they're going to name their kid such n such. But by the time it comes to name the baby Buffy just doesn't sound right anymore. I feel a lot of pressure deciding this kids fate for the rest of her life. I mean what if I pick something dorky and she gets picked on through school? Or what if I pick a name and everyone assumes she's a stripper? I guess its one of many tough decisions that are head of me. I suppose I should get use to it. The more I try to think of names the more Willie Moe starts to sound like an easy choice. lol. JUST KIDDING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was so excited to see all of these updates. i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever! i think about you and how preggers you are a lot...just never quite get around to doing the whole "stay in touch" thing, you know. lol. anyway, congrats on everything. having a girl will be really exciting. just wait till they get to about my sister Mary's age and then you'll really be having a good time!! ;-) okay, i'm blabbering. or bloggering.... lol. i'm actually home right now. we leave on the 9th of jan. not until 9 at night, so maybe we could come down a little early and hang out or have dinner or design the nursery or something!! catcha later.
I didn't really care if it was a boy or girl cause I knew there were plus and minus to both. They say boys are harder to manage when they're younger but easier when they're a teenager. Girls as I know are a handle full when they're teenagers and thats one thing I'm not looking for. Especially since my mom already cursed me when I was a teenager. "i hope you have a girl just a stubborn as you." Thanks mom! Of course one of Chris' first thoughts about having a girl was "I'll have to pay for a wedding!" Thats Chris always thinking about money. lol
Post a Comment