Ok so I went to the doctor yesterday, since I'm in there like every other day...
So my blood pressure is still a lil high but lower than it was and is managable. So the doctor checked me and I'm dialated to a 2 which is better than I was on monday which was nothing. So I asked what we're going to do and she asked me what I wanted and I said "I'm ready!" She said well since you're bp has been managable and you're starting to dialate (and i'm 37 weeks on saturday) then we're going to go ahead and induce you. So I go into the hospital on Tuesday April 11 to be induced!!...so yay!!! At least I have a day!!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel!! Looks like Ava will be here in time for Easter!
1 comment:
laurie!! i'm so excited for you guys! how exciting to be so close. mom and dad must be biting their nails, huh?! i hope someone can give me a call or shoot me an email when everything happens. the best of luck and my prayers will, of course, be with you. much love!! catie
Post a Comment