So Chris almost got his wish of an April Fools baby this week....
Tuesday I went in for another ultrasound to check on baby and to make sure the high blood pressure isn't putting her in stress. And thankfully Ava is a trooper and looks wonderful. She's of course curled up so tight it doesn't look like she ever wants to come out. But anyway so they took my blood pressure and it was 160/100, which is the highest it has been. And I didn't even do anything that day, I woke up and went to the appointment. So of course the nurse called my doctor (cause I was at the St. Johns Parinatal center on hwy K) and the doctor told her to send me to labor and delivery cause that was too high. So I went to the hospital, I didn't pass go and collect my $200 or stop to get lunch. Which once I got there I was regretting because they stuck my on a clear liquid diet in case they had to do a c-section. So I hadn't eaten all day so I was a lil crabby...lol..and even more crabby that they wanted to admit me and watch me. then Wednesay morning my doctor came in and said she's keeping me a couple days to watch me cause that way she knows if i'm in the hospital than i'm on bed rest. she said then i'm going to re evaluate you on Friday and if you're dialated then we'll induce and if not then we'll do a c-section. So I had mentally prepared myself to come home with a baby this time. So I sat on bedrest in the hospital tues-thurs. Thursday morning the doctor on call for my doc came in and said that my blood pressures were looking good and if the protien in my urine wasn't too high then they were going to send me home so baby can bake for several more days. And of course my protien didn't look too bad so I was sent packing. So part of me was glad to be going home cause there were a few things I had wanted to get done still before Ava came but then the other half was like oh man i'm coming home empty handed. Chris was disappointed too cause I think he was ready for her to be here. So now we're back to a day by day basis. I go back to the doc on monday and we'll see what she says. She may say ok lets do this or she may say lets wait a couple more days. i get the feeling that she wants to make it to 37 weeks which I will be on April 8. So I was a lil disappointed she didn't come this weekend but the more she bakes the better and she'll be here soon enough and for the meantime I'm going to take lots of naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment