Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Its for sure a girl!

Went back to the doctor again today for one of my many blood pressure checks. She also did an ultrasound to check on baby and baby is doing good. I had her make sure that no turtles popped out. And its for sure a girl. Good thing cause it would have been a very pretty dressed boy. My blood pressure was still a lil high so she did a stress test. Turns out when I"m lying in bed watching Tv for an hour my blood pressure goes back to normal. Who knew! So anyway I'm not having any other complications so there's no bed rest. I do, however, have to limit my activity. I've got to stop going to Curves and watch my physical activity. Which means..."Chris can you vacuum? Chris can you make dinner". LOL. But otherwise baby Ava and I are doing good and we wait for about 7 weeks, maybe less!

No comments: