
So everyone always tells you to get your sleep while you can when you're pregnant. But you really don't know what they mean until the baby is here. Its no secret to anyone in my circle of family and friends that I love sleep. It was quite a hobby for me before baby came along. Now that baby is here, well those days have gone. I am learning to function on lil sleep...and well its an adjustment to say the least. I often tell Ava at her 3 a.m. feedings that its a good thing she's cute cause I don't think I'd waste such valuable sleeping time on anyone else. Oh the joys of motherhood!
1 comment:
Can I just say that its still a lil weird to believe that she's here and you're really a mom?!? I guess it's cuz I'm so far away. If I weren't you know I would gladly chill with you guys at 3 am. (seeing as how it's 3h30a in Paris and I'm still awake!!) I wonder if insomniacs make good mommies...
Post a Comment