Avalyn went for her 4 month check up today. The doctor was very impressed with her motor skills and at how well she holds her head up. She said that she has hit some very important milestones and that given her scary entrance we should have nothing to worry about now. This is always reassuring. She now weighs 11lb 9oz and is 23 3/4 in. She's in the 25% for her age but the doctor says she is growing along schedule and very proportionate. As long as she's healthy I could care less what percentile she's in. Besides the smaller she is the easier it is to lug her around :)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about the percentiles. I know people - my sister included - who are totally all about the percentiles...I'm saying who cares. They're kids, they're going to grow right?!
I love the pictures of Ava and her first swim! She looks like she enjoyed it. Brady's only got to swim in the sink so far. We don't know anyone with pools around here...just lakes and rivers and ponds and I don't think I really want to put him into one of those...heck, I don't even want to get in most of them - unless I'm in the boat!!!
Post a Comment