Of course its just rice cereal for awhile, but she still enjoys it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yum, solids! Brady's still got a few weeks to go before we start him in on those. We mixed a little bit of rice cereal in with his bottles a couple weeks ago because the doctor thought it might help him from spitting up so much. Um, no. So we gave up on that. I'm sayin' he's already more than 14 pounds, he's doing just fine on the milk! It's pretty exciting though because he'll turn four months just before we go on vacation so he'll get to eat solids at Grandma's house in New Jersey! PS - Ava's so cute. I love her little Cardinal's dress. They sell some here at a store called Sports Nutz. If Stacey has a girl I'm gonna buy her one!
1 comment:
Yum, solids! Brady's still got a few weeks to go before we start him in on those. We mixed a little bit of rice cereal in with his bottles a couple weeks ago because the doctor thought it might help him from spitting up so much. Um, no. So we gave up on that. I'm sayin' he's already more than 14 pounds, he's doing just fine on the milk! It's pretty exciting though because he'll turn four months just before we go on vacation so he'll get to eat solids at Grandma's house in New Jersey! PS - Ava's so cute. I love her little Cardinal's dress. They sell some here at a store called Sports Nutz. If Stacey has a girl I'm gonna buy her one!
Post a Comment