Sunday, July 13, 2008

Potty potty who wants to potty

I must warn readers that the subject matter may not be suitable for all audiences....we're talking potty training folks..so if you don't want to hear about pee and poop then turn away....
Its sad to say that I get excited about pee and poo but I do.. lol.. thats what happens when you become a mother. We had been slowly introducing the potty to Ava and she had succesfully gone on the potty a lot. But this weekend was a successful one because she was able to tell us when she needed to go. When we're at home we've just been leaving her in her big girl panties so that its easier to catch her to go. This morning we were all dressed for church and she runs to me to tell me she has to poop. so we run into the bathroom and she poops and pees on the potty.. this is amazing because up till now she refused to poop in the potty..which I hear is normal. Then tonight I couldn't find her and I was yelling for he and she yells "im in here". She had gone to the potty on her own. She knew she had to go and took the initiative to go in and go by herself...Yay!!! So there is hope that maybe I bought my last box of diapers today?? keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: