Wednesday, July 23, 2008
More Potty
Potty training has been going well the last week and a half. Ava is officially in her underwear all day except for nap time and bed time. Thats not to say we haven't had our occassional accidents because sometimes she's trying to make it to the potty and just doesn't make it time. But thats normal. I've got a box of diapers that i haven't even opened yet, so I think i'm going to be returning those and buying some pull ups just for sleeping time. Yesterday she was playing at my mom's and she got up and was running to the potty and says "i've got to go to the potty, and you no help me grandma" So she went and climbed herself up on the big toilet instead of her potty and went. So miss independent. Knock on wood, but i'm pretty excited about her progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, Ava!!
I'm totally jealous. Brady can go on the potty, he just has no interest in it whatsoever. I hear boys take longer to potty train than girls, but I really wish he would get on the potty bandwagon soon so I could stop paying $76 every couple of weeks for him and Mackenzie! I'll be rich once he starts going on the pot!!!!
Post a Comment