So Ava has officially graduated to her toddler bed. Her crib is a 3n1 bed so the front just comes off and you put the toddler railing off. At first she was a lil upset when she saw daddy messing with her bed...but it didn't take long for her to love her new bed. I was a lil worried that she would be getting out of bed a lot..but actually she's done really well (knock on wood) She stays in her bed when we put her to bed and she stays in her bed in the morning. She yells for us in the morning and she doesn't get out until we come into her room. So the transition wasn't as hard as I was anticipating it to be. So in the span of the month Ava has become potty trained and she's in her toddler bed...she'll be heading to college before I know it... **tear** lol. 

Ava jumping on her new big girl bed.
Ava trying on Melanie's shades.
"Whats happening hot stuff"
Ava in her PJs with Crackers. She was showing off the new snow boots I had just come home with that I had gotten at a garage sale.
Waiting for the 4th of July parade.
Ava and Melanie at Melanie's surprise birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment