Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This and that.



Chris and Ava walking down the train tracks. Don't worry the tracks are not in service. Its the tracks down on St. Charles riverfront. Ava is obsessed with "choo choo tracks".


So today for work I had to go to court in downtown St. Louis. And as I leave my first appearance at 10:30 I'm walking accross busy Market St. and my shoe completely just comes apart. I mean I could barely keep on what was left of the shoe. Had I'd been done for the day I would have just ran home before headin back to office...but I had to be back in court at 1:30 and I wasn't going to drive all the way from downtown back to o'fallon. So I decided to hit Union station to see if they had a shoe store. Luckily they did and I bought the shoes below. They got the job done, but of course since they were brand new by the end of the day I had HUGE blisters on my feet. Moral of the story always carry an extra pair of shoes in your car.

No comments: