Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Ava loves her lil bro so much...She's constantly in his face calling him cutie pie and kissing on him. Sometimes its too much. I think I must say "ava get out of his face" 30 times a day. I should be happy cause I guess it could be worse.


I had to try on the pooh hat and slippers of course. I have a picture of Ava in this same pooh hat. Of course she's was 3 months old before it fit her. lol.

He's snuggling with his burp cloth here. Must have been a good meal.
The kids posing in their "Big Sister" and "Little Brother" Shirts
aren't they stinking cute.
Thanks for the shirt MaryAnne!
A couple weeks ago Ava and Chris had a Daddy-Daughter day at the Zoo.

1 comment:

The Singer Family said...

SO CUTE! He is so precious. I"m glad Ava is loving him. We still hear the "get out of her face' line at our house and annie is almost 9 months!