My mom says that if you put babies next to a toy or something they'll occupy themselves trying to figure it out what it is.


I think Drew is thinking "hey this is my turf. step off kid"
He's chilling on Daddy.


Ava and Chris have "camp outs" (as Ava calls them) in her room every once in a while. This weekend Chris built them a tent. And yes they both slept on the floor under their tent all night long.
Ava running through the sprinkler





We went to our friends Donovan and Michelle's to swim in the pool. Needless to say Ava has no fear of the water. She was ready to jump in with no one there to catch her. I suppose I should get her into lessons cause I'm sure she'd be a lil fish.
This is Ava 5 min after we got in the car from swimming. She was pooped!
1 comment:
those pics are great! I especially love where she is crashed in the car! Too fun.
Post a Comment