Tuesday, January 6, 2009
How quickly I forget...
I often get wrapped up in feeling hurt and mad in my brother's widow (I will now call her Damianna, you know part Satan part name lol. Thank Mary for that name :) and I quickly forget how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband and a cute & heatlhy lil girl. Given Ava's birth I am often reminded by her pediatrician how lucky I am that she had no long term effects. And Ava has wonderful Grandparents that love her so much that they hate to go days without seeing her. I didn't sleep well last night and I've now got a since of peace about my niece and nephew. Sure I will always miss them. But I've realized I need to be thanking God for the people that are in my life and how blessed I am to have the friends and family that support me and cheer me up. Thank you to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment