Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Working for a living...

Is for the birds..having to work a full week blows. LOL.. Most of december I had short weeks because of the holidays and vacation time I had to use. and now January seems like its going to last forever. Not to mention the freezing cold weather..eww.. for some reason i'm ok with cold weather when its Christmas. But when Christmas is over I think the cold weather should be too.

For those of you that haven't heard the news Chris and I are expecting a baby boy in May. Or as Ava says "our baby butter" thats how it sounds anyway. This boy is definately giving me trouble this week. Apparently he's found a good spot to sit on my pelvic bone so walking has become not so fun. HOpefully he finds a new spot soon.
We hope to start on the nursery this weekend..Or I should say Chris will start painting. Ava is currently in the toddler bed which is also the crib so we will be moving her furniture to the nursery soon and then be purchasing her a new bed. She's going to look so small in a twin size bed.

Just when I thought we made it through the flu... Ava might be getting it again. She's puked 3 times in the matter of an 1 1/2 tonight. Not a good sign. I just hope I don't get it again. Pregnant and stomach flu do not mix.

No comments: